Friday, January 9, 2009

Funeral~~

today should be the working day... but i dint go to work cus i've took leave from the boss to attend the funeral of my grandaunt... actly we can choose either go o not to go but i choose to go cus she is my only grandaunt n i'm one of the person who was there during the time my grandaunt pass away... i'm not her grandchild o her child n we r not really close at all, but no matter how she is still my aunt n she nvr being bad to us since us know her till now. as a respect to her i prefer to visit her n give her the last respect b for she've been bury. we've joining the wholde process of bury ceremony n during the cermony i've found out that there's lot of chinese taboo that i dont even know... one of that is during the bury ceremony the non direct family member will have to avoid to watch the whole ceremony and another is after present the flower non of us include his o her direct family r not allowed to look back to her grave they must just leave immediately... we did do what they told us not to do n during the time when we were on the way back one of my aunt told me i should change my bad attitude... i know n i always remember that cus there is sum1 told me bout these too n i do promised him that i will change... i do change but every time when i saw the stupid daughter0in-low of my grandaunt i cant control myself of keep thinking what she had did to my grandaunt during the time when she was sick n even when she was in the hospital too. in chinese taboo non of the direct family r allowed to use any accessories except sylver. but she dint even show any respect to my grandaunt cus she dint even take off all the jewelery. i hate her cus she nvr feel sorry to my grandaunt n why cant she at least show some respect to a person who's die n cant even argue with her anymore... i wont expect that she say any single worry words to my grandaunt of what she had done to her when she was still alive but y can she do it once when she dead?? is not hard for her to show it's not heavy for her to say a "sorry" words to my grandaunt to forgive her of what she had done.... i was really feel like walk infront of her n give her a slap n ask her to kneel down infront of my grandaunt dead body n say it laud infront of evey1 that she is sorry bu i dint do that cus i dont wan other ppl think that i dont respect my grandaunt....no matter how the only thing that i will say is "I will nvr forgive such kind of ppl", one day she will know how it fell n taste the same thing that she had done to my grandaunt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment