Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year New Blog... JUst Leave the Old 1!!

Since it is new year then i've create a new blog for myself cus i will start sharing the journey of mylife with anyone who view my blig!! i m not good in writing even gramma is not good too!! hope so the person who read my blog cna understand what i'm trying to present n what i exactly mean of!! the only reason i wanted to creat a new blog is b cus of i wanna leave all the past behind (of course not include the happy time la!!) n starting the new life for myself n it can b also giving a chance for myslef again cus i've missed lot of things that i shudn't missed and lost a lot of chance an opportunity.. since i give myself a chance then why not u?? there isnt too late for us to try once n llive once again with whole new me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment