Sunday, January 4, 2009

nah nah nah!!



new year new starting!! still cant figure out what suppost to write in here but my mind keep telling myself that i shoud write somthing o upload some phot to into my blog since i create a new 1.. then the idea the processed out from my mind r just to upload the pic of mine since i start study in inti college till now!! just wanna show that is there any differencess within therse few years... hohohoh~~ and also few pic of me n my college buddy, even though we've graduated n have our own job but really missed the time when we were in KL having training even the time is short n the gathering time too!!

one is when i was a kids then just finish form five (which with chocolate on my face), 2nd year in inti (pic with black n white), after that is when i was at sibu bout five months ago and lastly now!! hohohoh.....
these pic was took quite longtime ago!! 1 was took when we were in KL celebrate Qi's 21st b'day, 1 was gathering b for i worked in Sibu, 1 was the day b for graduation n lastly was during the day of gradudation which took by Qi's sis... missed the time so much!! (T.T)~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment